The KZ-ES3 is an in-ear type headphone with Hi-Fi quality, with a very singular particularity which makes these the most competitive out most headphones out there: they’re detachable. This means you can substitute the 3.5 mm in case the cable breaks, or even better, change it for another wire module and turn them into Bluetooth headphones. They’re very practical as you can see.
- Wide frequency range 20-40 kHz. Offering very rich sound details and an intense immersion effect for a punchy and clean sound.
- Hybrid controller: dynamic unity of 10 mm and balancing unit 90035. The driver to control the sound is hybrid. It uses the driver’s dynamical technology to control the bass and the treble sounds with great balance in order to deliver the most detailed and balanced auditory result.
- 3.5 mm jack gold plated with L bend jack, this shape is great for athletes and also for those seeking a personal monitoring device.
- High definition microphone. To support a clear and smooth sound in conversations.
- It allows taking calls, using the microphone and change tracks from the headphones’ controller. It doesn’t matter if your jack doesn’t have the microphone function; it’ll work just as good whether your device has this feature or not.
- High definition sound with well-defined bass and treble.
- Noise cancellation. With the design of these headphones that adapts to any shape of any ear, ES3 may warranty they won’t fall from your ears ensuring a constant isolation, so the focus on the sound is even bigger.
In case you want some tracks to test these with:
- Vivaldi’s 4 stations.
- Bach’s Cello Suit No. 1.
- Pink Floyd – The Wall (album)
- Celtic Woman – Amazing grace.